Reservation fee. A $500 reservation is required to get on our waiting list with the balance due when the puppy is seven weeks old. Reservations are only accepted after both the application and Zoom interview are completed.
Our puppies cost $3,500 plus Texas state sales tax regardless of gender, generation, or color.
All puppies come with the following:
- A beloved puppy of course
- 2 year health guarantee
- Age-appropriate vaccinations given by our licensed Vet
- Veterinary Wellness/Health Check
- Dewclaws removed
- Prepaid Home Again Microchip
- 30 days of free Trupanion Pet Insurance
- Puppy training with Biscuit Training
- Lifetime breeder support
- Temperament Evaluations
- Private FB family group to watch your baby grow from before they're born.
- A goodie bag to take home - the goodie bag will have all your paperwork, handmade lovey blanket with their mother and littermates scent, treats, leash, collar, toy, and a 5lb bag of current food.
- Flight clearance if needed for out of state puppy parents.
If you would like to fill out an application please complete the form attached below. Application confirmation emails are typically sent within 48hrs.
Please click here
to fill out our puppy application.
Once your application is completed we will schedule a Zoom interview this is so we can get to know you and you can get to know us.
Puppy Picking Process
Puppy picks are at 7 weeks of age after Temperament Evaluations are completed.
Puppies are chosen in the order reservations are received.
We do puppy pick off of temperament not coat colors or gender. If at all possible we try to grant the gender or coat color you want but temperament is top priority as we want to set our puppies and puppy families up for success. That being said. We will never pick your puppy for you - in the end the choice is yours from the available puppies.
Puppy Pick Up
Puppies may go to their forever homes at or after 8 weeks of age.
Puppy pick up day will be scheduled after puppies have been born.
If you're not in the state of Texas we can help find a flight nanny if needed or you can fly/drive with your fur baby! If you're flying we will get a flight clearance from our vet!
We can board puppies after their go-home date for an additional fee. We will continue potty and create training while they're with us as well as give them all the snuggles and love!