Here at Dacus Doodles we raise F1B Multigenerational Goldendoodles. Our doodles are standards size 50+lbs
Family raised Golden Doodles puppies means you get a socialized puppy raised by us. We are located northwest of Houston in Montgomery. We are in love with these allergy friendly, non-shedding, and highly intelligent dogs make the perfect family pet! Each puppy lives as a member of our family, sharing in our main living areas. We are not a kennel! All of our puppies are pampered and loved. Our puppies are properly socialized by the whole family and are familiar with the normal sights and sounds of everyday life. We begin to train our dogs before they leave for their new forever homes.
24 Month Health Guarantee
- We guarantee the puppy is in good health, is up to date on immunizations appropriate for the puppy’s age and has had appropriate de-worming at the time the Buyer takes possession. The Buyer has three (3) days to take the puppy to a veterinarian for an examination. If the puppy is found to be in poor health, the Buyer has the option of returning the puppy to Tammy, at Buyer’s expense for a full refund (minus any shipping expenses) or keeping the puppy. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within the three business days of receiving the puppy, the Health Warranty is void. Our puppy parents have all been tested and cleared for genetic diseases, cardiac, orthopedic and ophthalmic abnormalities before entering our breeding program.
- Dacus Doodles provides this warranty for 24 months after the date of sale against any debilitating congenital defects parent dogs have been tested for. In the event the puppy exhibits symptoms of a suspected debilitating congenital defect; the Buyer must supply any requested veterinary records to the Seller
- This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hypoglycemia, worms, Guardia or Coccidosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
- If it is determined the puppy does have a genetic disorder that is identified within 24 months of purchase, the Buyer has the option of (1) either a replacement puppy from the next available litter of equal value Or (2) reimbursement (up to the purchase price of the original puppy) of veterinary expenses related to that illness. Your puppy may need to be returned to us. Shipping fees will not be refunded, and if it becomes necessary to ship a replacement puppy, those fees are to be paid by the Buyer.
- If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within the 24 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must be performed at the purchaser’s expense by a veterinary teaching hospital or state licensed DVM acceptable to sellers’ own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason or the death, the Seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the purchaser. A written statement from the veterinarian must be provided. This warranty is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
- If at any point of time the family feels the need that they may have to re-home the puppy that the seller/breeder be in contact first and assists family in the re-homing process.
- The Buyer agrees that under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should the Buyer ever surrender the Goldendoodle to an animal shelter or rescue. If the Buyer should ever find themselves in a situation where the Goldendoodle cannot be kept, and a suitable, loving home cannot be found, the Seller asks that the Buyer contact the Seller for help. If necessary, the Seller will gladly provide a loving home for the Goldendoodle until the pet can be placed elsewhere and will help with transportation if necessary.