Hello Fellow Dog Lovers!
The days are getting longer and warmer, and we're all feeling the urge to get out of town (or at least, our house) to enjoy this time of year! Check out our story below about how to find a great daycare for your doggie. One that can ease your mind while you're away, knowing your pup is safe and happy!
Here are some tips on how to find a great dog daycare.
Wanna travel but not sure about leaving your pup at home? Finding the right doggie daycare can ease your mind and allow you to enjoy some travel fun.
- Tour the facility you are interested in
- Ask how the dogs are grouped approximately by size/age
- Ask what the dog to employee ratio is
- Ask if they follow and schedule or curriculum
- Learn the toy food policy
- Ask about the staffs training
- Ask if they send up dates to puppy parents
Tammy & Carli and the DD Gang